06 March 2018

Stinkin' Inkers March Challenge

The theme for the March Challenge at Stinkin' Inkers is Wishy Washi.  Simple!  We want you to use washi tape on your project.  I'm a big planner freak, so I thought I would share with you how I decorate my planner using washi tape!


I love using washi tape on my planner, because I think it makes it fun and more attractive to look at.  You can see how by using just a few different washis that I made my March monthly page look so fun!


You have until 7 pm on Friday, March 30 to get your Wishy Washi project linked up on the Stinkin' Inkers blog, and there is a limit of three entries per person.  Head over to the blog, too, to see some inspiration from the Design Team.  We can't wait to see your projects!  Happy scrapping, everyone!


No comments: